What is Vitegriflex?
VitegriFlex joint supplement is a joint care product formulated by clinical pharmacists using natural herbs and botanicals that have been proven to be effective in treating joints and bone weakness. VitegriFlex joint supplement achieves this by combating the core cause of inflammation.
VitegriFlex joint supplement promises to can help with:
- Decrease Joint Pain and Inflammation
- Help Rebuild and Repair Damaged Joints
- Help Lubricate Stiff and Achy Joints
- Enhance Joint Mobility and Flexibility – Improve Range of Motion
- Protect Joints, Reduce Inflammation and Alleviate Pain
Manufacturer Information of Vitegriflex
Vitegriflex joint supplement is a trademark product of Vitegrity Inc. Vitegrity is a family owned and operated company in the supplement business. Vitegrity describes itself as a “revolutionary nutraceutical company that combines the philosophy of loyalty and commitment” to customers with the innovation capability “of formulating premium and effective nutraceutical products that address a variety of health and wellness conditions”.
What’s in Vitegriflex?
Vitegriflex is formulated by clinical pharmacists by incorporating ingredients that have been individually tested and proven to effectively tackle joint pain and inflammation. The blend in Vitegriflex targets the underlying cause of joint pain such as inflammation, damaged cartilage, and friction. The ingredients in Vitegriflex include:
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is a 100% natural chemical compound that is freely available in our bodies. Glucosamine is responsible for the production and repair of damaged tendons, cartilage and ligaments. Although it exists naturally in our bodies, with aging the levels of Glucosamine in our bodies fall gradually exposing us to weak joints. When push comes to shove, Glucosamine can be re-introduced artificially to our bodies to aid in joint and cartilage care. Supplemental Glucosamine like the one used in vitegriflex Joint Support is harvested from the skeleton of shellfish since shellfish is the only known natural source of Glucosamine.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Chondroitin is produced in our bodies when two or more glucose molecules combine in our bodies. Just like glucosamine, the production of chondroitin decreases with age or on the onset of joint diseases like arthritis. Chondroitin sulphate plays a vital role in our bodies since it provides the necessary cushion needed against friction. Chondroitin achieves this by attracting fluids into our bodies thereby lubricating our joints. In this product, chondroitin also plays a significant role of blocking cartilage-destroying enzymes.
- MSM – MSM is a natural occurring source of sulfur that can be quickly absorbed and used up by our bodies. MSM supports the development of healthy mucous membranes, and is crucial for the production of keratin and collagen. Keratin and collagen are the primary proteins in hair, skin, and nails. MSM also has a key role in the formation of joints, bones, ligaments, and tendons. MSM has remarkable anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in alleviating pain, muscle spasm, joint inflammation, allergies, and inflammation. MSM also helps to prevent allergies through the maintenance of healthy cell membranes.
- Boswellia Serrata (also known as Shallaki) – Boswellia is also known as “Indian Frankincense” was popular in traditional Indian and Asian medicine. Boswellia is believed to promote circulation and mobility in joints. Studies also suggest that Boswellia has pain killing properties close to those of aspirin.
- Bromelain – Bromelain is extracted from the stem of pineapple plants. Primarily, bromelain is a protein digesting enzyme but it has been found out that bromelain has positive effects against the pain caused by osteoarthritis when combined with other ingredients such as trypsin and rutin. Bromelain works by stopping the production of inflammatory substances.
- Rutin – Rutin is a citrus flavanoid and is very similar to quercetin in structure. It has anti-oxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and therefore a key component of the proprietary blend Vitegriflex. The combination of rutin with trypsin and bromelain has the same effect as a prescription strength anti-inflammatory. For those arthritis sufferers looking for an alternative to prescription medication and their serious side effects, VitegriFlex offers you an all-natural choice that works.
Pluses of Vitegriflex
- Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product
- All natural ingredients
Minuses of Vitegriflex
- It takes a very long time to show results
- The results that it gives are short-term
It is ideal for people;
- For people fighting arthritis
- Aging people
What are the precautions should you take?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Don’t replace your prescription drugs with this supplement.
- Don’t take if you are allergic to any of the mentioned ingredients.
Vitegriflex is primarily designed for people suffering from mild joint pains and arthritis since. It prevents degradation and promotes cartilage repair and formation. The manufacturer claims it is a multi-action joint support product that targets the root cause of joint pain and inflammation which is a good operating principle.
This product looks great on paper. Nevertheless, the results of the clinical study, the manufacturer claims they carried a clinical study, were not published and thus we could not verify the findings of the study. For a person who wants to try joint rehabilitation in the short term, this product is ideal.