Provasil is a product that is designed to improve cognitive performance in several ways. As most people are aware, when we age, it is not only the body that experiences a decline in function. The brain also loses some of its ability to process thoughts, retain memories and stay alert.
Table of Contents [Show]
This can result in forgetfulness, a feeling of brain ‘fog’, and inability to remember names and details.
For many people, this is very distressing. Provasil contains natural ingredients that work together to not only improve these problems but also strengthen the brain cells allowing them to regain their lost capabilities.
Provasil Brain Enhancement Formula
Provasil provides a patented formula that can be used over the long term to help improve the cognitive function. Because the ingredients are natural, there is no danger of the user becoming addicted and none of the ingredients should cause any harmful side effects either. The manufacturer of Provasil provides a very informative website for their prospective customer which shows not only how the product works but explains some of the problems associated with brain aging. There are a comprehensive FAQ section and several customer testimonials. A video presentation is also available for viewing on the site. It is said to have a multi-action formula that over time will significantly improve long and short term memory, clear brain fog and increase mental alertness and focus.
Provasil is sold at a cost of $49.95 per bottle but discounted prices are offered with multiple orders. Free bonus gifts are provided as is a 60-day money back guarantee.
What Ingredients It Has?
- Phosphatidylserine has been proven effective in slowing age-related cognitive decline and can improve memory. It plays a vital role in communication between the cells.
- Folic acid decreases the speed of cognitive decline by reducing levels of Homocysteine in the system.
- Choline Bitartrate contributes to stronger cell membranes. It has a positive effect on alertness and concentration levels.
- N-Acetyl Carnitine is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes cell-damaging free radicals. It is also said to have an uplifting effect on the mood.
- Resveratrol is a compound found in grapes and has several antiaging benefits. In addition to containing antioxidants it is also an excellent anti-inflammatory.
- Biotin strengthens neurotransmitters in the brain, improving mood and memory. It plays a role in keeping the central nervous system healthy and functioning at an optimal level.
- L-Glutamine levels decline as we age but serve an important purpose in keeping the brain healthy. This amino acid has particular benefits for mental alertness.
- Asian Ginseng increases general energy levels while benefitting reaction times. Studies have shown that it is especially beneficial in the case of detail-oriented tasks.
- DHA is an Omega 3 fatty acid that enhances the structure of the membrane. The fatty acid is needed by the body to maintain good cellular communication.
- Bacopa is a popular nootropic ingredient as it supports improved memory retention. It has been used in ancient medicine for centuries as a way to keep aging minds sharp and alert.
How Does Provasil Work?
Provasil works on many levels, providing benefits for several areas of cognitive function. By improving the performance of the brain’s neurotransmitters, the user experiences an increase in brain ability particularly in the areas of memory and concentration. By strengthening the membrane structure, Provasil also slows down further cognitive decline allowing the consumer to remain alerted and focused longer and warding off cognitive disease such as Alzheimer’s.
How To Use Provasil?
It is recommended that 1-2 capsules of Provasil are taken daily. If the problem of concentration and alertness are more prevalent in the morning then this is the best time of day to take the product. The capsules should be taken with a meal to decrease the likelihood of stomach upset.
Who Can Take Provasil, Please See The Video Below
While Provasil is more likely to be taken by older adults experiencing memory lapses and brain fog, it can also benefit anyone needing a boost in concentration levels. This would also apply to students who could use a boost in focus and alertness while studying. Its natural ingredients mean that it will not interact with other medications.
Direction To Use?
1-2 capsules daily with a meal.
Provasil contains high quality, beneficial ingredients that have all shown promise in clinical trials in the area of cognitive function. It should be taken as soon as signs of decline surface, allowing the formula to build in potency over time. Because it is non-addictive it is safe to take long term and, because it doesn’t interact with other medications, is particularly good for older adults who may have other medical issues.
Where To Find It