Phenocal promises to be the most complete, ideal weight loss supplement currently available. Phenocal makes use of a number of commonly used all natural extracts to create a complete formula that functions as an appetite suppressant, energy enhancer, and metabolism booster all at once. Additionally, some of the ingredients in Phenocal may also beneficial for improving athletic performance and alleviating feelings of stress.
Table of Contents [Show]
Phenocal can be purchased through its official product website for just under $39.85, and orders totaling over $60 are given free standard shipping. Additionally, bulk orders of Phenocal are sold at reduced rates, and a coupon code can be redeemed for a further 10% discount.
Phenocal – Product Details
Phenocal should be consumed prior to breakfast and prior to lunch on a daily basis; an appropriate dosage of Phenocal is three capsules at a time, for a total of six capsules per day. While some of the benefits of Phenocal may seem to be almost instantly noticeable (such as the appetite suppression), others will take longer to become apparent (like overall weight loss results). However, all of the benefits of Phenocal should be fully detectable within the 60-day satisfaction guarantee period. For best results, Phenocal should be combined with a healthy exercise and diet plan. Additionally, a “Total Body Balance System” package is sold through the official Phenocal product website; this package is promised to enhance the benefits of Phenocal.
- Vitamin B1 – Also called Thiamine, B1 helps with ATP synthesis, converting sugars and starch into forms of energy
- Glucomannan – A soluble fiber that creates a feeling of satiety for the individual. This prevents them from overeating or snacking between meals.
- Calcium pantothenate – This is an antioxidant and a form of vitamin B5. As well as improving overall athletic performance it helps to break down carbohydrates and fats.
- Cocoa extract – Most commonly used as a baking ingredient, Cocoa extract contains natural caffeine to support energy and alertness in addition to optimizing thermogenesis.
- Riboflavin – This is needed by the body for maximum fat burning efficiency. It is also a member of the B vitamim family.
- Hoodia gordonii – Hoodia Gordonii is very popular in weight control substances for its ability in suppressing the appetite. A succulent plant, it has been used traditionally to stave off hunger and control cravings.
- Vitamin B12 – Also known as Hydroxocoblamin, it is said that taking Vitamin B12 provides an extra boost of energy when working out.
- Green tea leaf extract – In addition to being a popular drink, Green tea leaf extract has a number of benefits for weight management, including its effects on the metabolism. Being caffeinated it also aids in providing the body with energy and fat burning.
- Biotin – Biotin is not only good for keeping hair and nails healthy, it also helps the body break down food more effectively, making it easier to process.
- 5-hydroxyptophan – Most people will be familiar with 5-HTP for its benefits in lifting the mood. This advantage has also proved helpful for some people who experience despondency or mood swings while on a weigh control program.
- Chromium – This is a very popular addition to any weight management supplement as it helps individuals avoid blood sugar spikes which often lead to snacking and food cravings.
- Bioperine – An extract of black pepper, Bioperine is added to may natural supplements to aid with their absorption. This allows the active ingredients to start working faster and produce more effective results.
- Fucoxanthin – This is found in seaweed and algae and is used to help raise the body’s core temperature. By doing so, the body burns fat more efficiently particularly when exercising on a regular basis.
- Folic acid – Although Folic Acid is most commonly associated with the health of unborn babies, it has shown promise in the weight management process. Taking a supplement of Folic acid encourages the process of using stored fat as energy.
- Conjugated linoleic acid – CLA has shown to have a significant effect on fat loss, particularly in the abdomen area. Not only is this area one of the hardest to lose weight from but it can also pose other health concerns due to the fact it is close to the heart.
- L-Tyrosine – as a non-essential amino acid, L-Tyrosine has a number of benefits in terms of weight control. Not only does it provide energy, it also regulates stress and sleep patterns, two factors that play a role in maintaining a healthy weight.
The full list of Phenocal’s ingredients is featured on the product’s official website, which includes explanations of these ingredients and an option to view the supplemental ingredients facts label for this product.
- Phenocal is made from all natural ingredients.
- Phenocal is endorsed by a satisfaction guarantee that lasts for a full 60 days after the initial purchase date.
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Phenocalstore.com
- Customer service contact information is provided online.
- User reviews are featured for this product.
- Phenocal’s official product website does not cite any clinical studies that have been conducted directly on this weight loss supplement.
- No free samples of Phenocal are currently offered on the website.
How Does Phenocal Work, Please See The Video Below
Phenocal – Conclusion
Phenocal is a weight loss supplement that will appeal to anyone seeking a multi-purpose product endorsed by a long satisfaction guarantee. The fully revealed list of ingredients and satisfied user testimonials also provide backing for this product.
Where To Find It