What is Joint Relief Solution?
Joint Relief Solution is a US brand joint product that is composed of scientifically proven ingredients that help improve joint condition, reduce joint pains, and preserve cartilage. Most aging people suffer from everyday joint pains sometimes making it unbearable to do even the simplest activities. It is because the cartilage that is between the joints are thinning and loosing lubrication due to everyday use. This then results to friction during each movement which then causes pain and further damage to the cartilage. The joints also become inflammed which further adds to the pain sensation. This is where Joint Relief Solution comes into the rescue, it supplies the body with nutrients to:
- Increase the lubrication between the joints
- Protect the joints and cartilages from the damaging effects of particular enzymes
- Replace the loss nutrients needed by the joints and cartilage to maintain their optimum condition
- Reduce the inflammation in the joints and cartilage
- Help in repair of damage cartilage structures
Manufacturer Information of Joint Relief Solution
Joint Relief Solution is manufactured by a US based company, Leading Edge Health. They manufacture Joint Relief Solution in a cGMP compliant facility in the United States.
What’s in Joint Relief Solution?
Each capsule contains the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine 2Kcl – Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is needed to maintain joint health. It has long been used in reducing pain in people with osteoarthritis. Glucosamine 2Kcl is one of the key ingredients in Joint Relief Solution because it has been scientifically proven that when combined with chondroitin, it can greatly reduce the pain of people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin – It blocks the enzymes that cause damage on the cartilage. It is also believed that it can help increase lubrication between the joints to help reduce friction.
- Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) – Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, ASU has been used in treating people suffering from joint pain and inflammation.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM is needed in the regeneration of connective tissues in the body like the cartilage. It also functions as a natural pain killer.
- ApresFlex – It counteracts the effect of 5-LOX enzyme which is known to have degenerative and inflammatory effects on the body.
- Curcumin – It helps maintain healthy joints and cartilage in the body. It also helps in reducing inflammation of the joints.
- L-Leucine – It is known for its antioxidant properties which can help protect the cartilage from harmful enzymes that can cause degradation.
- White Willow Bark – It contains Salicin that is also found in Aspirin. With this main component of the willow bark, it makes it a very effective analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Bioperine – It helps reduce joint pain.
- Cetyl Myristoleate – It also has anti-oxidant properties like L-Leucine which can help preserve cartilages. It also helps reduce joint pain and inflammation.
Pluses of Joint Relief Solution
- Most of its main ingredients are scientifically studied to help reduce inflammation and joint pain.
- It is as US brand that is manufactured in the United States itself.
- Its formula is a mixture of well researched ingredients, enzymes, and nutrients that not just address joint pain but also helps preserve and improve the health of joints and cartilage.
Minuses of Joint Relief Solution
- This product is most likely not suitable for those people having allergic reactions to shellfish.
- The supplement is to be taken twice in day which is difficult for most people especially when it comes in large capsules.
The manufacturer recommends the supplement to be taken twice in a day, one capsule in the morning and another one in the evening. Take each dose after meals to prevent gastric upset.
- Avoid this product if you are pregnant or is giving breastfeeds.
- Avoid this product if you have known allergy to shellfish because the source of its glucosamine is shellfish.
- Do not take together with medicines that will slow blood clotting because it will increase the risk of bleeding.
- Consult your physician prior to taking the product if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition or is currently having treatments.
The ingredients contained in Joint Relief Solution had undergone various studies and random clinical trials which prove their efficacy in helping improve joint conditions. However, there has been no specific clinical trial that had been conducted to specifically test the efficacy of Joint Relief Solution.
The ingredient combination of Joint Relief Solution is very promising. It does not merely address the joint pains but at the same time it tries to get into the source of the problem, which is the degrading condition of both the joints and cartilage in the body. Some of the key components of the product have also been scientifically proven to help improve joint health, reduce pain, and preserve cartilage condition. Therefore, Joint Relief Solution is one of the good joint products that the market has to offer.