Solvaderm’s Excelagene Overview
Excelagene is a highly effective antiaging serum made by the company Solvaderm. As an intense hydrating serum, it helps to improve levels of moisture in the skin, protecting it from further damage and oxidative stress.
Excelagene is part of the full Solvaderm range of products that are designed to all work synergistically with each other to provide an effective antiaging program. It has been researched and developed by Solvaderm’s team of scientists and dermatologists and can be purchased from the site at a cost of $89.99 per 30ml bottle.
The site is very informative, offering discounts on purchases, a free skincare evaluation and full customer service contact details. In addition to a simply ordering process, Solvaderm also offers a 60 day customer satisfaction policy for all purchases.
Excelagene – Product Facts
Excelagene uses 7 key active ingredients to provide the skin with powerful antiaging tools. The serum is multi-action and can be used safely on all skin types by people of all ages, although those with mature skin will benefit the most. Designed to work at a cellular level, Excelagene uses two different molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid – a low molecular weight that is able to penetrate deep below the skin surface, and a high molecular weight which remains on the surface of the skin, protecting it from moisture loss.
- Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture from the atmosphere and in doing so, creates full, plump skin that is free of wrinkles and lines.
- Ameliox is another substance used in the formula and this is comprised of three different ingredients; Carnosine, which inhibits the process responsible for the stiffening of collagen called Glycation, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract which contains Polyphenols that are potent antioxidants.
- Tocopherol, an ingredient which enables the skin to withstand the effects off damaging UV rays.
- Another benefit of Excelagene is in improving Nrf2 activity. This is key in enhancing the self-defence properties of all skin cells, fighting damage to DNA and oxidative stress.
- The substance PerfectionPeptide P7 uses Acetyl sh-Heptapeptide-1 to help with this effect and also contains two rich moisturizers, Glycerin and Shea Butter, the latter helping with the absorption of the peptides.
- Excelagene is best applied twice a day to the face, neck and chest areas and, if worn with sunscreen, should be allowed to dry first.
Excelagene – Advantages
- Excelagene is made by the reputable Solvaderm company
- Excelagene can be used on all skin types
- Excelagene was developed by scientists and dermatologists
- All key ingredients are explained in detail
- There is a 60 day refund term offered
- Excelagene contains two weights of Hyaluronic Acid
- It has positive customer reviews and ratings
Solvaderm’s Excelagene – Conclusion
Excelagene would be an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high quality, effective antiaging serum which focuses on providing deep hydration. Hyaluronic Acid is one of the most beneficial ingredients in terms of ensuring skin is kept fully hydrated while also protecting against moisture loss and the fact that it contains two weights, makes this brand superior to others on the market. All Solvaderm products, including Excelagene, have been fully researched and developed, giving the consumer a high quality, potent formula that, when used overtime, will produce smoother, moist and dewy skin which is bright and radiant.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvaderm.com
Get 10% OFF Your Order Today at Solvaderm.com